This year has been my best so far for short story sales, and I’ve hit a few significant ‘level ups’, including adding several new markets to my repertoire. So here is my progress report.
List of acceptances/publications:
- ‘Lot No. #024: Intergalactic Death Ray’ in Abyss & Apex Magazine, January.
- ‘A Study of Mesozoic Schistosoma of the Late Cretaceous Period and their Abundance in Large Theropods’ in Cossmass Infinities, issue 2, May.
- Novel Winner: ‘I, Phoenix’ Ink & Insights Awards 2019, 2nd Place, May.
- ‘We Without Names’ in Flame Tree’s July Newsletter, July.
- ‘Imperatrix, Redux’ in Beyond the Stars: Infinite Expanse, August.
- ‘You Think You Are Safe’ in Footsteps in the Dark, Flame Tree, September.
- ‘Christmas, Censored’ in Chicken Soup for the Soul’s ‘Christmas is in the Air’, November.
- ‘The Wishbone’ to DreamForge Magazine Issue 7: Hope of the Dreamer, December.
- ‘Routes Best Left Untaken’ in Love Letters to Poe, due 2021.
- ‘[Redacted]’ in To Be Announced, 2021 (thrilled about this one!).
7 stories published, 8 accepted, 10 new written (2 of which sold), 7 novel chapters drafted, 48,612 new words(ish) written, plus editing. I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope – hooope – it’s a better one for us all. Take care all.